Friday, April 23, 2010

Sandra Bullock! Sandra Bullock Picture, Video, Wallpaper, Profile, Gossip

Sandra Bullock! Sandra Bullock Picture, Video, Wallpaper, Profile, Gossip Gnepal

Personal Quotes



(on marital plans) "I've always been very sceptical about marriage, because I only want to do it once; I want to do it the right way."
I've learned that success comes in a very prickly package. Whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you. It's what you choose to do with it, the people you choose to surround yourself with. Always choose people that are better than you. Always choose people that challenge you and are smarter than you. Always be the student. Once you find yourself to be the teacher, you've lost it.
"I remember sitting down in Joel Silver's office and Joel going, "Do you want to do this film?". I remember going, "I would like to do it, but I would love to talk about the character, and it was almost like I had said the biggest joke".
The only reason I haven't married yet, is because I take it too seriously.
Fame means when your computer modem is broken, the repair guy comes out to your house a little faster.
I have no desire to maintain a lifestyle. I am a horrible celebrity. If I am out in public I dress like a pig.
"The Acadamy Awards shouldn't even nominate Meryl Streep anymore. She should just be given an award every year. There should just be the Meryl Streep category".
"Everyone told me to pass on Speed (1994/I) because it was a 'bus movie'".
I'd rather take risks than make something that's cookie cutter.
The first Miss Congeniality (2000) gave me the chance to do broad comedy that had nothing to do with being the romantic interest. The girl-next-door thing went away with that film and I tend to do characters that I want to be more like. In the beginning, though, I was sort of the 'action girl'. And then with While You Were Sleeping (1995), I was the romantic-comedy girl. But when I took time off, I thought, 'There's something I'm missing here.' I literally had to start from scratch.
I don't like to talk about personal things. ... And by keeping it private, you have a better shot at a healthy relationship. I learned at a young age that there are certain things you just don't talk about.
I don't think there's ever what could be called a 'chilled state' in my head.
"My goal now is to remember every place I've been, only do things I love and not say yes when I don't mean it." quoted in WOMAN'S WORLD (7-5-05)
"If I'm blessed with that, I hope I am the best version of me that I can possibly be." - on motherhood to People Magazine.
Movie sex scenes are never romantic, and you're never swept off your feet. It's always very technical....I'm counting the beats: Okay, we're supposed to kiss for two beats, then I say my line, then they want another kiss for four beats. I'm going, One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three and break. It's like choreography. Sometimes you have actors who feel it's their job to get as far down into your throat as possible. You're like, Excuse me, I like you, but not that much.
Why do you need one? I don't understand why there needs to be a love interest to make women go see a film. I think society sort of makes us feel that way - that if you don't have a guy, you're worthless.
On Speed 2: Cruise Control (1997): That was a mistake but, in retrospect, how are you supposed to know?
(On how it felt and what it said about life that she was nominated for a Razzie and an Oscar for Best Actress within 2 days in 2010): That life is perfectly balanced.
I used to be an optimist, but now I know that nothing is going to turn out as I expect.
Salary
Murder by Numbers (2002)
$15,000,000
28 Days (2000)
$12,500,000
Hope Floats (1998)
$11,000,000
Speed 2: Cruise Control (1997)
$12,500,500
In Love and War (1996)
$10,500,000
A Time to Kill (1996)
$6,000,000
The Net (1995)
$250,000
While You Were Sleeping (1995)
$1,200,000
Speed (1994/I)
$500,000
Where Are They Now
(March 2003) Producing "George Lopez" (2002).
(October 2003) Preparing to star in and produce Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous (2005).






Sandra Bullock - omg! on Yahoo!
22 Apr 2010 ... Sandra Bullock - omg get the latest gossip, news, photos, and videos on Sandra Bullock.omg.yahoo.com/celebs/sandra-bullock/156 -
Get more results from the past 24 hours
Chris' Famous Sandra Bullock Page - 10 Years!
Chris' Famous Sandra Bullock Page. Sandra Bullock fan community since January 17th, 1997. You can find news, pictures, downloads, a message board, ...www.sandra-bullock.co.uk/ -
Alafair Burke: Why Sandra Bullock Might Consider Staying
28 Mar 2010 ... Of all the very bad things Jesse James did to Sandra Bullock, the very worst was to allow her to love his children, knowing he couldn't keep ...www.huffingtonpost.com/.../why-sandra-bullock-might_b_516025.html -
Sandra Bullock
Aceshowbiz.com presents Sandra Bullock which features on biography, picture gallery, latest news, filmography, trivia and awards. ...www.aceshowbiz.com › Celebrity -
News - Jesse James' Mistress Apologizes to Sandra Bullock ...
12 Apr 2010 ... "She must be hurt, devastated, upset, embarrassed," Michelle McGee says in a new interview.www.usmagazine.com/.../jesse-james-mistress-apologizes-to-sandra-bullock-2010124 -
Sandra Bullock - Bio, Pics, and News E! Online
Sandra Bullock to Razzies: You Can Have Your Trophy Back. Bullock's publicist offers to send .... Sandra Bullock Blindsided by the Razzies...Not So Fast! ...www.eonline.com/uberblog/.../c116121_Sandra_Bullock.html -
Simply Sandra
The Sandra Bullock fanlisting approved by Thefanlistings.org. Join and show your support for Sandra, plus we have wallpapers, icons, picture galleries and ...www.simplysandra.com/ -
Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock and her movies: filmography, screenshots, boxoffice data, TV appearences, international info, release dates, news, and more.www.sandramovies.com/ - 8 hours ago -
Michelle McGee Apologizes to Sandra Bullock on Australian TV - ABC ...
13 Apr 2010 ... After weeks of staying mum in the face of damaging allegations about her husband, Jesse James, and their marriage, Sandra Bullock finally ...abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/michelle-mcgee...sandra-bullock.../story?id...
Sandra Bullock Gets Outpouring of Love, Support from Fans - Jesse ...
20 Mar 2010 ... The actress "is America's sweetheart and the whole country is behind her," writes one fan.www.people.com/people/article/0,,20353281,00.html